A body positivity photoshoot is much more than just taking a few pictures that you feel nice in; it’s a representation of self-love and a time to nurture your body image and feel confident in your own skin.
At Moonbeam and Tree, we provide bespoke body positivity photoshoots in order to help our clients feel and look amazing. No matter what size or shape you are, you should have the opportunity to enhance your self-confidence and know that you are beautiful.
Why book a body positivity photoshoot?
Too often, media representations warp what we deem as beautiful, failing to embrace the uniqueness of the human race and distorting our perception of what a normal body is. We are inundated with highly photoshopped images and filtered pictures that are unrealistic representations of how we should look.
With a body positivity photoshoot, you are embracing the skin you are in and portraying a realistic representation that celebrates a real body. Everyone deserves to feel beautiful, and at Moonbeam and Tree, that’s what we do. It brings us a great sense of joy when we see our client's faces light up when they see themselves and recognise their unique beauty.
Life is too short to not love yourself and the body you’re in. Our bodies do so much for us, keeping us alive and allowing us to interact with the world around us. Life should be celebrated, and a body positivity photoshoot is the perfect way to do just that.
What is body positivity?
Body positivity is the notion that we all deserve to look and feel good in our bodies, regardless of what popular culture or societal norms dictate. It doesn't matter if you have future goals about what you want to look like; body positivity is about being comfortable in your own skin in the now.
Is body positivity for everyone?
Body positivity absolutely is for everyone, regardless of your age, skin tone, race, gender, ability or anything else that makes you the unique person you are. It’s about acceptance, self-love and self-confidence, which is beneficial to everyone, within both their personal lives and how they externally see themselves.
Body positivity photography
At Moonbeam and Tree, we specialise in body positivity photography, creating bespoke images that celebrate the uniqueness of your body and who you are as a person. Everyone deserves to feel confident, and with our body positivity photoshoots, we do just that.
Body positivity photoshoot ideas
Our goal is to incorporate your self-identity into these photoshoots, creating an image that represents you and celebrates your body. Check out these body positivity photoshoot ideas below.
An outdoor photoshoot is a great way to include some stunning scenic backgrounds that tie in with the theme of natural beauty, just like Mother Nature herself. Embrace your natural surroundings as you embrace the beautiful body you own.
A sultry photoshoot is a great way to feel sexy and attractive in your own body. At Moonbeam and Tree, we can create tasteful images that tease out your sexuality and help you embrace your sexual nature, helping you increase your self-confidence and empowering you to feel good.
10 Body positivity quotes
If you're thinking of a body positivity photoshoot, but perhaps feel a little hesitant to make the leap and book a session, check out these body positivity quotes for some encouragement and inspiration.
You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see. what happens.
2. Stop trying to fix your body. It was never broken.
3. People often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder.
4. “I don’t want to wait until I’m 73 to embrace my body. To look back and think of my beauty: How did I miss it? Let’s not wait another moment.”
5. To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.
6. You can’t hate yourself happy. You can’t criticize yourself thin. You can’t shame yourself worthy. Real change begins with self-love and self-care.
7. Your body. Your diet. Your life. It isn’t perfect. It never will be. But it’s real. It’s honest. It’s beautifully flawed. And totally magical.
Nicola Jane Hobbs
8. Feeling beautiful has nothing to do with what you look like.
9. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
Thich Nhat Hanh
10. Your body. Your diet. Your life. It isn’t perfect. It never will be. But it’s real. It’s honest. It’s beautifully flawed. And totally magical.
Nicola Jane Hobbs
Book a body positivity photoshoot and celebrate the skin you're in
If you would like to book a body positivity photoshoot, you can do so by visiting the body-positivity section on our website. Prices start from just £299 and are most definitely worth it, because you are worth it.